,Proactive Podiatry Adelaide
Proactive Podiatry Adelaide is a podiatry clinic with rooms located in Pooraka and Murray Bridge. We are experienced in all areas of podiatry treatment including warts, general foot care, diabetes, sports injuries, children’s feet, orthotics, Ingrown toenail surgery, dry needling and aged care.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our podiatrist has over 5 years experience and is a member of the South Australian Podiatry Association and Sports Medicine Australia.
- Trained in dry needling (acupuncture).
- HICAPS machine for on the spot claiming with your private health insurance.
- Medibank Preferred Provider, with discount rates for members.
- Member of More for Feet Program offering HCF members a fully covered NO GAP initial consultation.
- Bulk billing available to those on a Chronic Disease Management Plan and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) clients.
- Ample on and off street parking facilities, with easy access in and out of the building.
- Short waiting periods, with reminder calls and text messages sent 24 hours before your appointment.
- Range of supportive diabetes and orthotic friendly footwear, arch support slides, thongs and sandals, that can be professionally fitted by the podiatrist.
- Early opening hours 8am and late 6pm (Thursday & Friday) for before and after work appointments.
- Access to a range of heath providers (including physio and massage therapists).
- Home visits for eligible clients unable to attend the clinic.
- Flat screen TV, magazines and a play area, with toys for the children in our waiting room.
- Close to shopping centre, supermarket, pharmacy, post office, bank and other amenities.
- Offer a monthly blog for clients to read and learn about interesting foot conditions and foot care advice.
If this suits your needs and you are looking for a podiatrist who will care and cater to all your foot care needs then please call us on (08) 8262 4185 to make an appointment today or make an online enquiry .