Proactive Podiatry Murray Bridge
Proactive Podiatry located in Murray Bridge can treat all of your foot care needs. podiatryWe are experienced in all areas of podiatry treatment including warts, general foot care, diabetes, sports injuries, children's feet, orthotics, Ingrown toenail surgery, dry needling, foot mobilisation therapy and aged care.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our podiatrist has over 10 years experience and is a member of the South Australian Podiatry Association and Sports Medicine Australia.
- Trained in dry needling (acupuncture) and foot mobilisation therapy.
- We believe everyone deserves to have pain free feet and good foot function, so we offer very personalised care and direct access to our podiatrist for any ongoing questions or concerns to ensure our patients are satisfied.
- Home visits for eligible clients unable to attend the clinic.
- Early opening hours 8am and late evenings 6pm for before and after work appointments.
- HICAPS machine for on the spot claiming with your private health insurance.
- Medibank Preferred Provider, with discount rates for members.
- Member of More for Feet Program offering HCF members a fully covered NO GAP initial consultation.
- Bulk billing available to those with a Chronic Disease Management Plan and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) clients.
- Ample non-restricted street parking facilities, with easy access in and out of the building.
- Reminder calls/SMS 24 hours before your appointment.
- Access to a range of heath providers (including <a title=remedial massage
- Flat screen TV, magazines and toys for the children in our waiting room.
- Offer a monthly blog for clients to read and learn about interesting foot conditions and foot care advice.