Proactive Podiatry Adelaide
Proactive Podiatry is an Adelaide podiatry clinic with rooms located in Pooraka. We are experienced in all areas of podiatry treatment including warts, general foot care, diabetes, sports injuries, children's feet, orthotics, Ingrown toenail surgery, dry needling, foot mobilisation therapy and aged care.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our podiatrist has over 5 years experience and is a member of the South Australian Podiatry Association and Sports Medicine Australia.
- Trained in dry needling (acupuncture) and foot mobilisation therapy.
- HICAPS machine for on the spot claiming with your private health insurance.
- Medibank Preferred Provider, with discount rates for members.
- Member of More for Feet Program offering HCF members a fully covered NO GAP initial consultation.
- Bulk billing available to those with a Chronic Disease Management Plan and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) clients.
- Ample non-restricted street parking facilities, with easy access in and out of the building.
- Short waiting periods and reminder calls/SMS 24 hours before your appointment.
- Range of supportive diabetes and orthotic friendly footwear, arch support slides, thongs and sandals, that can be professionally fitted by the podiatrist.
- Early opening hours 8:30am (Tuesday & Friday) for before work appointments.
- Access to a range of heath providers (including Physiotherapy and massage therapy).
- Home visits for eligible clients unable to attend the clinic.
- Flat screen TV, water machine, magazines and toys for the children in our waiting room.
- Close to shopping centre, supermarket, pharmacy, medical surgery, post office, bank and other amenities.
- Offer a monthly FootScope newsletter and blog for clients to read and learn about interesting foot conditions and foot care advice.